For the last long weekend until August Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School is making this coming weekend a weekend of delicious food. We have 2 very different events to choose from:
- 29 April – Veld raised Beef Lunch. We showcase what can be done with mature beef through very different beef preparation, cooking and presentation techniques, a 4-course meal to remember, that you’ll very seldom have the opportunity to sample – a truly once-off beef event. (R350pp) More…
- 1 May – Mezze lunch. Enjoy a relaxed food experience in the country with an emphases on Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School’s seasonal farm produce including freshly baked farm bread; our award winning artisan cured meats; farm-made pâté and pickles; freshly made dips from organically grown vegetables and herbs; salads; and to crown it all off, a delicious farm-made seasonal dessert. (R255pp) More…
We still have 4 tables of 4 (or 2 tables of 8 ) and a table for 2 available for both lunch events at Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School. Come enjoy good food in the Wickedfood Earth Farm food gardens around the lunch area that have been internationally recognized by Slow Food.
Booking essential limited space still available – e-mail email@example.com
On the produce side Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School have some great fresh and cured meat, and preserves available. We have various fresh beef cuts, and a few lambs and hoggets (lamb between 12 and 18 months old) ready for slaughter. On the pig side Wickedfood Earth Farm has resurrected its breeding programme and will start selling suckling pig from mid May. See below for more, or for a product list click here….
Lunch Events for May and June
For the next 2 months the Country Cooking School’s exclusive Sunday lunches will showcase the flavourful antibiotic and growth hormone-free veld-raised meat we produce on the farm.
- Sunday 13 May Autumn Pedi hogget Feast – Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School is planning a showcase extravaganza of veld raised Pedi lamb and mutton which we believe has more flavour than its cousins from the Karoo. The cooking school staff will present a selection of meat and vegetable dishes with a strong Middle Eastern flavour to really champion the quality of the Pedi sheep. (R350pp) More…
- Sunday 3 June – Mezze country lunch;
- Sunday 17 June Roast Suckling Pig Lunch – In celebration of our new breeding programme, Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School will host a lunch bridging together 2 generations of pork. This 4-course meal will include a selection of cured meats from the last of our slaughtered older sows, to wood roasted suckling pig, accompanied by farm grown winter crops including blue sweet potato and flat white Boer Pumpkin. (R350pp) More…
- Sunday 24 June – Mezze country lunch
For more information, or to book Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Up-front booking essential, no booking confirmed without payment in full, no refunds, no children under 16 (terms and conditions apply).
At Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School we produce a variety of delicious fresh and cured meat cuts, and bottled fruit and vegetables. Our products will definitely add to your healthy eating plans, as well as make great sustainable gifts. We have the following products available (please don’t order on the online shop, mail Mike to order):
- Cured meats – Great for cold meat platters – coppa, pancetta, beef bressoala, and sliced ham;
- Beef cuts – roasts, stew, mince;
- Whole lamb/Hogget – We will slaughter, age, butcher into the cuts you want, vacuum pack and label;
- Our famous sausage – beef/pork boerewors, pork chourizo and thin sosatie flavour lamb sausage;
- Preserves, jams, relishes, fruit vinegar and bottled fruit, all hand made from Wickedfood Earth Farm fruit and vegetables.
Looking forward to welcoming you to one of our events in the not-too-distant future.
For bookings contact: Cilla on 076 236 2345 or email@example.com
For more information contact: Mike on 060 761-0885 or firstname.lastname@example.org