Wednesday 31 December is our last collection date for 2014. Please note you have to order beforehand so that we can ensure that we have product ready for collection for you. (Should you be interested, please let us know before 7am on Monday 29 Dec. so that we can make slaughtering arrangements). – Click here to receive an e-mail order form.
- We have a few suckling pig left for new years celebrations. These are proper free-range suckling pigs at only R80/kg. The smaller ones roast perfectly in an oven, and the larger ones are perfect for a spit braai – Recipe.
- Small – ±8kg each
- Medium – ±12kg each
- Large – ±18kg each
- Pedi sheep are indigenous to our area. Not only do they have a fantastic flavour, but because they are indigenous, there are incredibly hardy which means that we do not need to dose them on a regular basis with antibiotics as is the case with many exotic sheep breeds. We will be slaughtering one young ram early next week. They come in at ±10-15kg slaughtered weight, and we’ll be selling it at R95/kg. Included in the price will be cutting the lamb up, packaging and labeling.
- Free-range chickens – whole frozen birds, ranging in size from around 600g to 1, 3kg.
- Ice cream – we make our own ice cream, using our fruit, real cream, yoghurt and free-range eggs. Flavours available at present are peach and yoghurt, apricot, as well as apricot sorbet.
- Preserves – peaches and apricots halves as well as our jams – apricot, raspberry and strawberry, and variety of relishes and chutneys.
Please note, all payments must be made prior to collection either via credit card or EFT. Once we receive your order form we will process it and invoice. Please bear in mind that for many of the products, there are limited quantities and therefore, we will allocate on a first-come first-served basis. Once invoiced, should we not receive payment within 24 hours, your order will automatically lapse and the products you have ordered will go back into stock.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your support.
Nominated for the 2014 Eat Out Awards