Xmas Workshop and Lunch – 17 December
We will be offering ± one and half hour hands-on workshop and Q&A session on:
- How to make the very best liver pâté;
- how to prepare gammon;
- great sauces for ham;
- de-boning and stuffing a duck, a great alternative for either a hot or cold Xmas celebration;
- The perfect Xmas pudding for hot weather – our very different take on frozen Xmas pudding.
This will be followed by a 3 course lunch of:
- liver pâté and our mezze dips from our own vegetables,
- cured meats,
- two different hams, de-boned stuffed duck, with vegetables and other goodies produced on the farm, and
Over and above the workshop and lunch you will also have the opportunity to purchase farm made products, from our cured meats and sausages, to a wide variety of pickles, preserves and jams, all of which make great Xmas presents.
Cost: R350pp including the workshop, bookings essential.
When – Sunday 17 December from 10:30, workshop starts at 11:00 sharp (for those who only wish to attend the lunch please arrive around 12:30, please advise Cilla in advance);
For bookings contact: Cilla on 076 236-2345 or email@example.com
For more information contact: Mike on 060 761-0885 or firstname.lastname@example.org