Sunday 18 May at 9:30am – R495pp, No children under 16
For more information, or to book:
Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or email@example.com
Due to the tremendous success of our suckling pig cooking classes and all the requests for a repeat, we are once again running this delicious class. Not only is suckling pig a great centrepiece for a celebration for up to 20 people, it is also a perfect option for a small family, giving 6 perfect roasts, each serving between 4 and 6 people. In this class you will be given the secrets on how to roast a suckling pig, shown how to break it down into the various joints, as well as ideas on how to cook them. And at the end of the class, sit down to a delicious suckling pig banquet.
The programme for the day is as follows:
- 9:00am – Tea, coffee and home-made cake on arrival;
- 9:30am – Introduction;
- A practical demonstration on how to cut up a suckling pig (we will also have a limited number of suckling pigs available for sale for those of you who would like to cut one up in the class and take home – please indicate when booking whether you would like us to reserve a pig for you, we need a minimum of 7 days lead-in time.);
- Prepare and start the cooking process of the suckling pig;
- A tour of the vegetable gardens and farm with Mike, who will give you an insight into free-range pig farming as well as our philosophies on sustainability;
- Prepare accompaniments to the meal;
- Sit down to a delicious 4-course suckling pig banquet.