Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School is offering a very special and different Valentines day experience this year:
- Sunday 17 February @ R1 195 per couple
Spend the day in the country at Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School, with a special person in your life, enjoying scrumptious food and good company. The day will include a hands-on cooking workshop where the cooking school team will teach you the elements of preparing a delicious 4-course meal and accompaniments, as well as tips on plating the various courses, followed by a gourmet 4-course sit-down lunch (as we are not licensed, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, water and glasses supplied).
- 10:00am (workshop starts at 10h30 sharp) – Welcome snack on arrival
- Antipasti for 2 to share – dips, pickles and cured meat, produced on the farm, and farm-made bread.
- Chilled heirloom tomato soup – fresh from the cooking school gardens, with a basil pesto.
- Main course
- Crumbed, braised chicken breast filled with ham and cheese;
- Farm grown, oven roasted potato wedges and seasonal vegetables.
- Mini pavlova – with seasonal fruit, berries and cream with a cold berry soup and farm made ice-cream.
Cost – R1 195 per couple
No children under 16. Included in the price is the hands-on cooking workshop and 4-course sit-down lunch (as we are not licensed, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, water and glasses supplied).
For more information, or to book Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or email@example.com
Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School runs evening, half-day, one-day, and week-end classes and food workshops. Every student gets to participate in the preparation of each dish, and sits down at the end of the class to enjoy the meal they have prepared. Cooking classes are limited to a maximum of 32 students, each 8 students has his/her own fully-equipped kitchen station.
(Terms and conditions apply)