Welcome to the month of love. For the last 20 years, the Wickedfood Cooking School has held a Valentine’s celebration. This year is no different. We have an option of 2 Valentine’s events, a full weekend of pure food indulgence including a romantic candlelit dinner on the 14th, and a cooking experience with lunch on Saturday 15 February. More….
Over the last month we have had a run of exciting Food Experiences, most of which were fully subscribed, thanks for all the support – click here to read some of the reviews. And staying on social media check out the Wickedfood Earth presence on various platforms:
- Facebook – @wickedfoodearth
- Instagram – ttps://www.instagram.com/wickedfoodearth/
- TripAdvisor –Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School. We are keen to increase our reviews. If you have visited us in the past year and would like to review us drop me a mail and I’ll send you a quick survey link to tripadvisor.
Apart from Valentine’s, we also have some exciting events planned for the next two months, including 2 romantic Valentine options, our Agri mezze lunch, an exciting new Seasonal Italian Food Experience banquet and our annual Garlic growing workshop.
This is our season of plenty. At the moment we are harvesting:
- the last of our peaches which we are turning into about 100 litres of peach brandy;
- baskets of tomatoes, we are bottling the red and yellow tomatoes separately which are giving some interesting sauces;
- raspberries and figs, which we are enjoying raw as well as turning into jam;
- the first of our new heirloom maze – red, blue and green which we will turn into maizemeal and Massa for tortillas.
Looking forward to welcoming you to one of our events during the remainder of the year.
Mike, Cilla and the Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School Team.
Bookings – contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Products and special events – Mike 060 761-0885, email@example.com