Join the Country Cooking School team at Wickedfood Earth Farm for our Agri mezze Country Lunch, on Sunday 1 December at 12:00. Taste the selection of the products we make at the cooking school, and see where your food comes from. Enjoy a relaxed country lunch of a selection of generous mezze dishes to share, all prepared with a strong emphasis on our seasonal farm produce including freshly-baked farm bread, award winning artisanal cured meats, farm made pâtés, homemade pickles, imaginative salads and a farm-made dessert to finish.
Country Mezze Lunch – 12:00 to 14:00. R195pp booking essential.
On-line Shop and Christmas orders
While on the farm, stock up on our preserves, great as Christmas gifts. You will are also able to pre-order a selection of our bacon and cured meat products, perfect for a casual Christmas tapas – order form.
Alternatively, through our online shop we also offer some great Christmas present options for one of your foodie friends or loved ones for any budget including:
- Bottled produce – Our on-line shop has a wide selection of jams, preserves, chutneys, relishes and artisanal berry vinegars;
- Aprons – at a special Christmas price of R180 per apron you won’t find a better quality apron at the price.
- Gift vouchers – from R180 to R3 000 we are able to issue you with an electronic gift voucher that can be used for a wide variety of products and activities from Wickedfood Earth Farm, including;
- Product – From R180 for 2 bottles to R40 for each additional bottle of preserves shipped to all major centers in South Africa (our 4 pack vinegar collection @ R350 including packing and delivery is a special foodie gift);
- Accommodation – R 990 will buy a double room for 2 nights for up to 2 people. Add R500pp and we’ll include a 3-course gourmet lunch or dinner, and 2 full breakfasts;
- Food experiences – From R750pp to R5 800 per couple for one of our delicious in-depth food workshops.
We have a limited number of heritage vegetable and berry plants for sale, ready to plant. These include:
- Tomatoes – 8 different varieties;
- Aubergine – 4 varieties;
- Chilli – 4 varieties;
- Herbs – mint, thyme, sage, pineapple sage, French tarragon, Vietnamese mint, marjoram, oregano and lemon grass;
- Sweet potato runners;
- Berries – raspberry, blackberry and youngberry;
- Black fig trees.
We have had a tremendous response for our new Food Experience programme and to complement our other 2 overnight programmes, have just launched our latest offering, Half-day food workshop with lunch. From just R750pp (minimum of 4 people) enjoy a day on the farm learning new cooking skills or cooking up your favorite cuisine.
For more information, or to book Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or email@example.com Up-front booking essential, no booking confirmed without payment in full, no refunds, no children under 12 (terms and conditions apply). For your own protection, access to the property is only granted to those people with confirmed bookings.