Valentine’s Food Experiences in the country
Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School is offering two very special and different Valentine’s experiences this year:
- Friday 14 to Sunday 16 February – R3 850 per couple (maximum 2 couples). Spend an exclusive 2 nights of pure food indulgence including 2 nights’ accommodation, gourmet candle-lit dinner on Valentine’s evening, cooking class with lunch (below) on 15 February and breakfasts on both mornings.
- Saturday 15 February – R1 490 per couple. Half day cooking workshop with a sit-down 4 course lunch.
Spend time in the country at Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School, with a special person in your life, enjoying scrumptious food and good company. The half-day will include a hands-on cooking workshop where the cooking school team will teach you the elements of preparing a delicious 4-course meal and accompaniments, as well as tips on plating the various courses, followed by a gourmet 4-course sit-down lunch (as we are not licensed, you are welcome to bring your own drinks in a cooler box, water and glasses supplied).
Saturday Lunch Menu
- 10:00am (workshop starts at 10h30 sharp) – Welcome snack on arrival
- Antipasti for 2 to share – dips and liver pâté, produced on the farm, and farm-made bread.
- Chilled soup – either cucumber or tomato soup, dependent on what’s freshest on the day from the cooking school gardens.
- Main course – braised chicken breast filled with ham and cheese, oven roasted potato wedges and farm grown seasonal vegetables.
- Mini pavlova – with seasonal fruit, berries and cream with a cold berry soup, farm made ice-cream, and butter biscuit hearts.
No children under 16. Included in the price is the hands-on cooking workshop and 4-course sit-down lunch (as we are not licensed, you are welcome to bring your own drinks in a cooler box, water and glasses supplied).
For more information, or to book Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or email@example.com
Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School runs evening, half-day, one-day, and week-end classes and food workshops. Every student gets to participate in the preparation of each dish, and sit down to enjoy the meal, at the end of the cooking class, that they have prepared. Cooking classes are limited to a maximum of 32 students, each 8 students has his/her own fully-equipped kitchen station.
(Terms and conditions apply)