Join the Country Cooking School team at Wickedfood Earth Farm on Saturday, 24 August for our Farm Food Market and Mezze Country Lunch. Taste a variety of the products we make at the cooking school, see where your food comes from, and buy some of our heirloom seeds.
Food Market 09:30 to 12:00.
Your chance to taste and buy our farm produce.
- Taste – a wide variety of our bottled products made at the cooking school and buy at special discounted prices for the day;
- Seed – your chance to get a very limited supply of some of the seed we grow on Wickedfood Earth Farm including a selection of special heirloom vegetable seeds, seed potatoes ready for planting, herbs, turmeric and Jerusalem artichokes;
- Fresh produce – lettuce, fresh sweet potatoes (orange, white and blue), turmeric and Jerusalem artichokes;
- Fresh veld-raised meat – beef and lamb from our indigenous flock of Pedi sheep;
- Cured meats – bacon, pancetta, coppa, cooked smoked ham, pork pâté
- and a lot more.
If you would like an advanced order form to ensure that you do not miss out on our limited quantity of fresh and cured meats, click here.
Country Mezze Lunch 12:00 to 14:00. R195pp booking essential.
Enjoy a relaxed country lunch prepared by the cooking school team, of a selection of generous mezze dishes to share. All dishes are prepared with a strong emphasis on our seasonal farm produce including freshly-baked farm bread, award winning artisan cured meats, farm made pâtés, homemade pickles, imaginative salads and a selection of farm-made ice cream to finish. (Please note we are not licenced and we invite you to bring your own drinks and ice.)
For more information, or to book Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or email@example.com Up-front booking essential, no booking confirmed without payment in full, no refunds, no children under 12 (terms and conditions apply). For your own protection, access to the property is only granted to those people with bookings.)